The school uniform represents quality Catholic education and is meant to reflect school pride. An OLMCS student is best prepared for school when he or she is properly dressed and groomed.
Uniforms must be purchased from Dennis Uniform Company unless otherwise noted.
Dennis Uniform Company
The code for Our Lady of Miracles Catholic School is FHN and the site is very user friendly. SCRIP is available for Dennis Uniform Company.
White shirts and blue pants may be purchased from retail stores such as Penny’s, Sears, and Land’s End.
- Uniform plaid jumper for grades K-3
- Blouse – White with Peter Pan collar, long or short sleeve polo shirt, white turtleneck
- Uniform Skort- Navy blue
- Uniform Pants/Shorts- Solid navy blue
- Uniform Sweater/Sweatshirt- OLM Navy
- Uniform Sweater Vest – Navy Blue
- Socks – Solid white or navy blue
- Dangling earrings are not allowed
- Make up, including nail polish, is not allowed
- Uniform Pants/Shorts – Navy blue corduroy or twill
- Shirts – White short or long sleeved polo shirt, white turtleneck
- Socks – Solid white or navy
- Uniform Sweater/Sweatshirts - OLM Navy
- Uniform Sweater Vest-Navy Blue
- Hats are not allowed
- Boys may not wear earrings
- Heavy jackets and/or non-uniform jackets are NOT to be worn in the classroom or in church
- Boots and sandals are not allowed
- Shoes and shoe laces are to be of a muted color